Sunday, August 16, 2009

Holiday snaps...



Have just returned from Cornwall with the family. That's Mum and Dad not junior and junior, you understand.

I will crack off a blog post some time before tomorrow with any luck. Am (sort of) unpacking at the moment whilst also preparing for a christening this morning. Busy times.

Anyway, after the christening I'll be trying to get hold of the former farming minister Jane Kennedy for a feature I've been planning for the autumn (partly dissertation work, can't lie) and then throwing some kit together and heading for West Wales. Champion.

After that, I'm back for a few days and then heading back to the valleys for a bit of a family reunion. So, apologies now if it all seems a little quiet on the Western front. So to speak.

Who says holidays are relaxing!?!

Hope you're all well.

And on a vaguely political note, doesn't Mandy seem to be rather enjoying this acting-PM gig?

No comments:

What is Mash doing?

    follow me on Twitter