Saturday, January 10, 2009

Don't post that.



Guido and Tory Bear first ran this story. In essense, 'Conservative Future' Area Chairman, Matt Smith, thought it'd be a right giggle to go to a bad taste party as Madeline McCann. I'm slipping my sides as I write this. Anyway, Caroline Spelman promptly saw to his current political ambitions and dispatched him back to his A Levels.

What is interesting though is this - whilst politics has been quick to exploit the web and these new fangled technologies of social networking - they've now also been shown (perhaps not for the first time) that the internet can also be a vechile for biting back.

I did also quite enjoy Guido's quirk here though:

"There is no place for this sort of person in the party.
There is however a place at the top of the party for someone who fiddles her
expenses to pay for childcare at the taxpayers expense".
Lesson for Ms Spelman here?

No comments:

What is Mash doing?

    follow me on Twitter